We have years of experience helping individuals and families with their immigration matters.

There are different immigration options which allow individuals and families to live, work, and study in the U.S. through family sponsorship, reunification, change of status, and other special processes. We take time to understand our clients needs and approach every case with the attention it deserves.



For many individuals, becoming a U.S. Citizen is the culmination of a long immigration journey. Our firm regularly helps Lawful Permanent Residents become U.S. Citizens through the naturalization process. We ensure that your application meets all the requirements before it is filed and help identify any potential roadblocks early in the application process.

Family-based Immigration

There are numerous family-based visa green card options, and it can be hard to determine when and if you are eligible for one. Our goal is to provide you and your family with thoughtful and cost-effective advice to ensure your family member's visa process goes as smoothly as possible.

Family-based immigrant visa options include:

  • Immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens, including spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners who are over 21.
  • Other relatives of U.S. Citizens, including unmarried children over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners who are over 21.
  • Certain relatives of Green Card holders, including spouses and unmarried children.
  • Certain special immigrants, including survivors of domestic violence (VAWA) and widowers of U.S. Citizens.
  • K-1 FiancĂ© Visa for U.S. Citizens wishing to sponsor their fiancĂ©/ees residing abroad.
  • Consular processing assistance to help family members residing abroad immigrate to the U.S. through processing at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate overseas.

Additional Options and Special Processes

We have significant experience helping individuals who qualify for unique immigration options, including:

  • Change of status and extension of status applications to change or extend your nonimmigrant visa status.
  • F-1 student reinstatement requests to assist students who may have fallen out of status.
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
  • Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
  • Expedited processing with USCIS or a U.S. Consulate abroad.